The UWA Institute of Agriculture (IOA) is a partnership between four schools within the Faculty of Science and other divisions across UWA that are relevant to agriculture, including key agricultural, food and health and biotechnology centres.
IOA is governed by an Executive Management Board (EMB) with the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research) as the Chair and senior representatives from the schools and centres referred to above, including a representative from each Research Centre on a rotational basis.
- Prof Robyn Owens , Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research); (Chair)
- W/Prof Tony O'Donnell, Dean, Faculty of Science
- W/Prof Ian Puddey, Dean, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
- W/Prof Phillip Dolan, Dean, Business School
- W/Prof John Dell, Dean, Faculty of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics
- W/Prof David Pannell, Head, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics
- W/Prof Tim Colmer, Head, School of Plant Biology
- W/Prof Sarah Dunlop, Head, School of Animal Biology
- Prof Matthew Tonts, Head, School of Earth and Environment
- W/Prof Ian Small, Director, Plant Energy Biology, ARC Centre of Excellence
- W/Prof Kadmabot Siddique, Director, IOA
- Business Manager, IOA (Executive Officer)